Privacy And Security Policy
At GTF, protecting customer’s privacy is of utmost importance to us. We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the Website controlled by us.
- At no time will we sell your personally-identifiable data without your permission. The information we receive about you or from you may be used by us or shared by us with our corporate affiliates, dealers, agents, vendors and other third parties to help process your request; to comply with any law, regulation, audit or court order; to help improve our website or the products or services we offer; for research; to better understand our customers' needs; to develop new offerings; and to alert you to new products and services (of us or our business associates) in which you may be interested. We may also combine information you provide us with information about you that is available to us internally or from other sources in order to better serve you.
- We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons.
- If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any PII that we have collected about you, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We suggest you to check the product details thoroughly before buying.
- Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you haven't changed your computer's settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the website. You can also delete your browser cookies of disable them entirely. But this may significantly impact your experience with our website and may make parts of our website non functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave them turned on.